For the more information about this project, visit www.hennepin.us/mtkablvd.
Sundays at 9:30 am, Nursery Care available from 9:00 to 10:50 am
Service of Holy Communion every Sunday
In 1953, a group of Lutherans began gathering in Minnetonka, as the Twin Cities exploded outward amidst the post-war boom. The stained glass windows of a farmhouse became those of Minnetonka Lutheran Church. Young people, many with growing families, worshiped together. Children were baptized and grew up together. They served in their community, resettled refugees and sponsored missionaries. Minnetonka Lutheran embraced the language of the arts, spirited sacred music, disciplined study and faithful service to communicate the Gospel from Minnetonka Boulevard.
Now, over 60 years later, God has brought Minnetonka Lutheran and Bethlehem Lutheran together to continue God’s work for decades to come as Bethlehem Lutheran Church Twin Cities. We stand on the scaffold built by the members of Bethlehem and Minnetonka. Two campuses, rooted in their communities, working as one to be sent out with the Holy Spirit to change lives throughout the Twin Cities and around the world.