God has given each of us varied gifts and talents to serve in this body of Christ. We live our faith every day in the ways in which we love and serve others. So, what gifts can you offer this community? What inspires you or gives you a sense of purpose? Bethlehem has many opportunities for you to volunteer and let your gifts shine!
Fill out the Gifts and Interests Form to help us connect your passions with the exciting work of this community! It takes less than a minute! Click here to fill it out.
- Do you have a heart for young people? Contact Kirsten Patterson (612.312.3420) for Children’s Ministry opportunities or Soren Poffenberger (612.312.3367) for Youth Ministries.
- Do you have a passion for the creative arts? Join one of our Worship Arts Ministry teams (ushers, communion servers, worship prep teams). Contact Wendy Osman (612.312.3363)
- Do you have the gift of hospitality? Be a part of our hospitality team and help make Bethlehem a welcoming place for all. Contact Wendy Osman (612.312.3363)
- Are you a compassionate listener or have a heart for older adults? Bethlehem’s Care Ministries has a variety of opportunities to serve those who are sick or facing difficult life circumstances. Contact Diane Waarvik (612.312.3375) for opportunities to serve.
- Do you want to reach those outside our walls? Be a “champion” or a volunteer with one of our many mission partners. Contact Meghan Anderson (612.312.3413) for more information.
- Volunteer for upcoming events using the links on the right or on the events page. Please contact the individual given for each event for more information.
“The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” Frederick Buechner
If you don’t see an opportunity that inspires you or seems to fit your gifts, contact Wendy Osman, 612.312.3363.