Join us at both the Minneapolis and Minnetonka campuses to start your preparation for Advent!
We'll have multiple stations for you to pick up a newly recorded CD of Advent and Christmas music performed by Bethlehem musicians, Advent Calendars with reading plans for all ages, family Advent packets, and more.
We'll also receive Thanksgiving food and gift donations for local food shelves.
ICA Food Shelf:
- Sides (meal helpers)
- Ready to eat soup (e.g. Progresso)
- Canned beans
- Tomato Sauce
- Canned Veggies
- Toilet paper & paper towels
- Laundry & dish soap
- Pads & other period products
- Adult diapers (female most needed)
CES Food Shelf:
- Olive oil and vegetable oil
- Flour, sugar – 4# bags or smaller
- Meat soups, Canned chicken, tuna, or salmon
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Whole grain cereals
- Jelly and jam /Peanut butter
- 100% fruit juice
- Paper Bags with Handles
- Hygiene Supplies
In Minneapolis, enter parking lot via Aldrich Ave, south entrance; exit on Aldrich, north side. There will be no access to parking lot from Lyndale.
In Minnetonka, enter parking lot via Steele St.
Swing by the church parking lot, and see whose face you recognize behind a mask!