ECHO & BEYOND – Register for all things “KID” at Minnetonka, 2019-20
ECHO: Should we worship together as a family or should we send the kids to Sunday school?
The Minnetonka Campus says YES to both of these experiences on Sunday mornings! Children spend most of the worship service together with their families and all generations. After the children’s time, they join Bethlehem staff in the narthex for the Bible story and a tactile project before returning to worship with their noisy offering in time to share God’s peace. We’re calling it Echo because we’ll be close enough to hear each other growing in faith as one community.
Echo will begin Sunday, September 8 and is for Pre-K through 5th Grade. We have two age groups, one for Pre-K – 1st Grade and one for 2nd Grade – 5th Grade. (Older students are invited to attend a mini-training session on September 8 or 15 after worship so they can become Echo Helpers.)
Each week, the Sunday NEWS bulletin insert will include ideas to spark conversations and connections with children based on what they learned and created during Echo. We hope you’ll explore this unique option for families at the Minnetonka Campus.
Registration now open – click the button below!
- Your student’s safety: allergies, issues, and emergency info.
- Communication: We can communicate accurately and timely with you.
- Name tags: Your child’s name is important
- Supplies: That we have treats, crafts, and game supplies for all
- Relationships: Small group and class assignments (familiar faces!)
Register for what?
- The youth are invited to bake Communion bread the 1st Sunday of each month during worship. Time to connect and bake together.
- Monthly on a Wednesday evening, we will have special classes such as Communion class, Everything you want to know about the Bible, Who was Martin Luther? Etc.
- Special bonfire evenings
- Vacation Bible School
- Family camps
- Dance nights and ice cream social times