Summer Small Groups
Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 (June 24-August 19)
Students finishing 7th & 8th grade will meet in small groups outside while practicing safe physical distancing. This is a relaxed time of fun, non-contact activities followed by a short devotion and time to check-in on each other’s life. Friends who do not regularly attend BLCTC are invited!
The following guideline will be implemented to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19:
- Groups will meet outdoors. In the event of rain, a gathering will take place via Zoom.
- Groups consist of a maximum of 8 students w/ 2 adult leaders.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Participants must stay 10 feet apart.
- Participants must RSVP by Tuesday night before the Wednesday meeting day.
The Wednesday morning of the event, students will be assigned to their group and the group location will be emailed to the parent/guardian who registered.
Register for next week’s groups by Tuesday at midnight. Registration link available in the weekly youth email. Not receiving those emails? Let Emily know at [email protected]