|Our usual happy hour at Harriet’s is canceled for the foreseeable future to do our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19. In the meantime, connect with young adults in a variety of ways!|
- College students, recent high school or college grads, and 20-30 somethings experience so many transitions. The young adult group is a source of friendship and support during these transitions. If Wednesday Happy Hour, Fall retreat, Ski retreat, game nights, kayaking, playing volleyball and softball, or Sunday brunch with like-minded friends sounds fun to you, email Emily Crowe at [email protected]
- Slack: Not just for sending notes to each other at work, the instant messaging platform is now live for Bethlehem young adults. Follow the threads #music, #memes, #friendship, #church, or any of the other options focused on keeping us up to date with each other! To join us, email Emily at [email protected] and she will connect you with the group.
- Instagram: Follow us @blctc_ya for daily live videos and the most up-to-date content.
- Facebook: Find the Bethlehem Young Adult Social Hour page for updates or ask Emily to add you.
- YouTube Livestreams: connect with the broader congregation for Sunday morning worship and Wednesday evening Lenten services HERE.