Join us on Saturday, February 11th as we gather to make a difference in the world! From rolling bandages to assembling Newborn and Hospice kits and more, our impact will be felt not as a grand gesture, but rather as an accumulation of little things that make a big difference.
This year we'll also be collecting children's books for My Very Own Bed, a local organization that provides beds for children whose families have recently transitioned from homelessness to a place of their own. After our service projects, we'll enjoy lunch together - join us!
This event is open to everyone. All ages and genders are welcome! Help us plan for you by registering in advance, CLICK HERE.
If you’d like to contribute items for the kits, we are collecting the following:
- Bath towel - regular size (48”- 52”)
- Heavy-duty kitchen gloves size medium
- Bar Soap - bath size, wrapped, Dove Unscented/Sensitive Skin
- Toothbrush in original packaging
- Nail Clipper - large size
- Comb - pick-style
- Pure Petroleum Jelly (not creamy or scented) - 4oz or larger jar
- Receiving blanket - size approximately 30” x 30”
- Newborn stocking cap - 14” circumference
- Newborn t-shirt
- Cloth diapers- pre-fold style
- Diaper pins