Fill out the Gifts and Interests Form to help us connect your passions with the exciting work of this community! It takes less than a minute! Click here to fill it out.
- Do you have a heart for young people? Contact Kirsten Patterson (612.312.3420) for Children’s Ministry opportunities or Soren Poffenberger (612.312.3367) for Youth Ministries.
- Do you have a passion for the creative arts? Join one of our Worship Arts Ministry teams (ushers, communion servers, worship prep teams). Contact Wendy Osman (612.312.3363) for Minneapolis opportunities or Sue Lungstrom (952.935.3419) for Minnetonka. For more information, see our Leading Worship booklet, which contains information about assisting with Worship at the Minnetonka campus.
- Do you have the gift of hospitality? Be a part of our hospitality team and help make Bethlehem a welcoming place for all. Contact Wendy Osman (612.312.3363) for Minneapolis opportunities or Sue Lungstrom (952.935.3419) for Minnetonka.
- Are you a compassionate listener or have a heart for older adults? Bethlehem’s Care Ministries has a variety of opportunities to serve those who are sick or facing difficult life circumstances. Contact Diane Waarvik (612.312.3375) for opportunities to serve.
- Do you want to reach those outside our walls? Be a “champion” or a volunteer with one of our many mission partners. Contact Whitney Stofflet (612.312.3364) for more information.
- Volunteer for upcoming events using the links on the right or on the events page. Please contact the individual given for each event for more information.
“The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” Frederick Buechner