- March 20: Confirmation Class Cup Training and attend Lenten Worship (MPLS)
- March 20: Youth Choir sings in Lenten Worship (MPLS)
- March 20: Youth Choir/String Band (MPLS)
- March 20: Wednesday Church Night Dinner (Both)
- March 24: 7-12th Breakfast Club (MPLS)
Click HERE for the full 2018-19 Program Year Calendar
Bethlehem Youth Ministry carves out space for young people to learn, pray, laugh and grow. Church becomes a sacred place for youth to safely explore who God is calling them to be. From there, we venture out to explore our role in creation, in our communities, in justice work, in God’s unfolding story. Sharing the joys and challenges of teenage years together, friendships forms and faith is fostered.
Read about our new partnership with The Global Immersion Project!