Worship With Us
We gather as a congregation to give God thanks and praise, to be renewed in faith and inspired to serve in Jesus’ name. Join us in-person or online for worship in the sanctuary on Sundays.
8:45 AM & 10:15 AM – Minneapolis
9:30 AM – Minnetonka
10:15 AM – Livestream
What To Expect for In-person Worship
We are constructing a new way of showing up in space together. Everyone will do that at a different speed and with different expectations. We need to continue to create space for people to show up and be treated the way they want to be treated, not the way we expect they should. So we ask that you leave room for celebration and trepidation and everything in between.
We are committed to being a hybrid church. We know that being able to worship at home, up north, or on the road has been a huge gift to many of you this past year and we’ll keep connecting this way.
If you wish to be on-site for worship, please familiarize yourself with the protocols below. Some things will feel different, but these are important to the ongoing success and safety of in-person worship.
- Bethlehem is requiring everyone over 2 years of age to wear a mask when in our facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes before the service begins to allow time and space to social distance. Please keep your belongings with you.
- Restrooms are limited to one household at a time. Plan ahead as best you can!
- Ushers and volunteers will be available to help with any questions you may have.
- Congregational singing is welcomed.
- Some portions of the worship experience will be live and in-person. Others will be pre-recorded and viewed by screen. Please remember that we are a congregation gathered across time and space, in the sanctuary and from homes around the country. The service is planned with the whole of who we are in mind.
- Please share the peace from your designated seating area. You’re welcome to use your phone to participate in the chat on YouTube with those worshipping online.
- Communion is served with individual wafers and cups of wine and grape juice. Ushers will direct you forward to receive the meal.
Hospitality and leadership roles for worship look different right now. If you are interested in a volunteer role in MPLS on Sunday mornings, we ask that you first register via the link below.
For more information about volunteering at the MTKA Campus on Sunday mornings, contact Sue Lungstrom (MTKA).
In-Person Worship FAQ’s
Yes. Children’s programming is available at both campuses each Sunday, and online for those not yet ready to return in-person. Please visit our Children’s Ministry page for more details and registration.
Following every worship service, our cleaning teams will be sanitizing all areas of the building. There will also be limited building access.
For both campuses please park in the main/south parking lot and enter through the main/south entrance.
- All services will be as touchless as possible and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized after each service.
- To minimize touch points;
- Offering baskets will not be passed. We encourage you to give online, but if you want to give during worship there will be an offering basket at the entrance and exit.
- No water fountains will be open.
- There are dedicated entry and exit points, defined traffic patterns, ongoing sanitization in all areas and an adjustable seating plan to accommodate social distancing.
- There are posted signs reminding of proper distancing and masking practices
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Continue joining us for livestream worship if you’re not ready to come back.
- Cover coughs and sneezes, and wash hands often.
- If you have traveled out-of-state, please consider quarantining yourself according to CDC guidelines.